On Saturday, 17 October ’15 I learned something about CouchSurfing that my grandfather, Jose Guerrero Perez’ eldest brother Rosendo had said about taking medication a century ago:
If one is good, two is better!
That night the electric CouchSurfers Elena (Poland) and Antonio, Isnaya & Fabio (Italy) were wrapping up their visit to my home, and the dynamic travelers Stefanie & Zeinab (Sonthofen, Germany) and Lara (Valencia, Spain) were beginning theirs. It was a magical night as everyone delighted in meeting each other. Stefanie and Zeinab shared so many smiles over Antonio and Fabio’s antics, and Lara and Isnaya shared such a wonderful conversation.
I thought I’d never have more than 8 CouchSurfers in my home at the same time, but last night there were 12. As my great-uncle Rosendo might have said if he’d lived to see the advent of CouchSurfing,
If one is good, twelve is better!
- Thinh Nguyen, Vietnam / United States
- Masha & Artem, Perm, Russia
- Bia Alves & Fabio Shimizu, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Hania Robaszkiewicz & Justa, Puebla, Mexico / Lodz, Poland
- Susanne Wiesner & Larissa, Hilversum, Netherlands
- Andrew Melnik, Osnabrück, Germany
- Ida & Czarek, Poland
But wait, there’s more!
Animation fun time! Thank you Ms. Google!